Extended Charging Handle -- CZ Scorpion EVO 3
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
ready to ship
- Order number: 04.120A
When handling the CZ Scorpion EVO 3 for sport and practical shooting the shortcomings of the small original charging handle become apparent relatively quickly. To solve this issue the extended charging handles were developed.
The required version of the charging handle depends on the width of the channel in the handguard to minimise play while ensuring ease of operation - for details see below under "Choosing the correct variant of the charging handle".
- The extended execution allows for easy gripping of the charging handle as well as for fast and easy manipulation. The shape was chosen specifically to minimise the risk of catching on something
- The open design and extended length offer more grip space and allow for an increased distance of the hand from the upper Picatinny rail which presents an inherent risk for injury especially during fast manipulation
- The use of high strength, coated Aluminium for the handle and steel with a friction and corrosion reducing coating for the rod results in a high-quality and robust solution
- The extended charging handle is supplied ready-to-mount
Choosing the correct variant of the charging handle:
Depending on actual manufacturing the original CZ handguard has shown differences in the width of the channel which guides and retains the charging handle. To ensure that the extended charging handle is easy to operate under all conditions without binding or showing excessive play, 2 variants of the extended charging handle are being offered.
The correct variant needs to be determined BEFORE ordering through a simple measurement. To do so, check the width of the channel in the handguard with a calliper or a similar measuring device!
- With the width of the channel in the handguard being 3,4mm or larger use the extended charging handle PN 04.120A.
- With the width of the channel in the handguard being 3,3mm or smaller use the extended charging handle PN 04.120B.
MADE IN AUSTRIA