The magazine extension was specifically developed for PCC use with original Glock 9x19 magazines.
Additional magazine capacity of min. 4 rounds 9x19:
- Magazine long (4422-02) 37 rounds instead of 33 rounds
- Magazine short (1587-01) 23 rounds instead of 17 rounds*
With the permissible 32 rounds loaded in a long magazine at the start for IPSC - PCC the magazine extension PCC offers additional space for easier compression of the magazine spring when loading against a closed bolt
- Increased weight aids in ejecting / dropping the magazine quickly and safely from the magazine well
- Robust execution made from high strength Aluminium with additional grooves to improve the grip during magazine handling
- Last round bolt hold open functionality is maintained for the long magazine (4422-02) while retaining the original magazine spring**
* Short magazines fitting flush in a pistol grip (e.g. 17 round magazine in a Glock 17 or 34) will not lock into a pistol grip after mounting the magazine extension PCC due to its design which is strengthened and optimized for PCC use
** For PCC dependant on bolt travel, bolt velocity, bolt hold open system and condition of the magazine spring
Additional magazine components shown for illustrative purposes are not included!
Delivery of this product is only possible within the EC. This product requires a declaration of end-use for intra - EC shipping which is confirmed during checkout in addition to the general terms and conditions.
The compliance with national laws regarding the maximum permissible magazine capacities is the sole responsibility of the customer!
MADE IN AUSTRIA