Magazine Catch for Left-Handed Shooters Gen.2 -- 2011 STI Grip Frame
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
ready to ship
- Order number: 01.108
As no suitable solution was available on the European market, TECTAL developed this magazine catch for left-handed shooters for 2011 pistols.
The magazine catch for left-handed shooters is designed as such from the ground up. All parts are executed as robust as possible within the confined space available and are machined from high-quality, alloyed steel respectively stainless steel. Bolts and pin are made from stainless steel.
Fits all guns with standard STI 2011 grip frames, incl.
- Pistols with plastic STI grip frame incl. STI, Staccato Gen. 1 and others
- Rock Island Armory (RIA) TAC Ultra FS HC 9mm
- Not for Aluminum grip frames deviating in design and size - check the use of PN 04.115 !
Advantages and characteristics:
- Pre-assembled and ready-to-mount, including the Light Magazine Catch Spring for 1911 / 2011 (PN 01.110) from TECTAL
- Mounts to the grip frame using two retention points
- Does not require any permanent changes to the gun
The magazine catch for left-handed shooters PN 01.108 positions the magazine at a height comparable to any standard 2011 magazine catch. Adjusting the height of the magazine to compensate for deviating or subpar grip frames is not possible due to the release mechanism integrated into the magazine catch for left-handed shooters.
Delivery of this product is only possible within the EC. This product requires a declaration of end-use for intra - EC shipping which is confirmed during checkout in addition to the general terms and conditions.
MADE IN AUSTRIA